Across the country, women are taking back their power. They’re washing their face, leaning in, daring greatly, and building wealth. By 2020, it was projected that women would control $22 trillion in assets and be poised to inherit another $28.7 trillion over the next 40 years*. Women continue to be key decision makers at work and home and are essential to the financial conversation in this country. In fact, research indicates that when women grow and control wealth, our communities at large benefit.
That is something to CELEBRATE!
The Capital Region Women & Wealth Summit is a half-day event centered around celebrating, educating, and empowering women to develop a deeper understanding of their own finances and focus on the creation and impact of building wealth.
- Hear up-to-date information on the state of women-held wealth in this country.
- Be inspired by impact stories of women who use their wealth for positive impact.
- Connect with other wealth-oriented women in our area.
- Engage with a panel of experienced professionals on how to build your own “wealth team”.
- Determine your “Money Archetype” and how it impacts your financial behaviors.
The day will also feature a Wealth Building for Women Panel Discussion, with Shannon Forkin, Partner, Dannible & McKee, Margaret Tomka, Executive Vice President, Specific Solutions and Kathleen Toombs, Estate Attorney. Hosted by Tiffany Soricelli, Associate Wealth Advisor, Marshall & Sterling Wealth Advisors, Inc.
Breakfast will be provided by Mazzone Hospitality.
Date and Time
Thu, Mar 05, 2020
8:00a - 12:30p EST